There are many benefits of exercising after you have had a baby once you have had your 6-week check after a natural birth or 12 weeks after a C-Section.
Here’s 9 Benefits of Postnatal Exercise that include:
- It helps to strengthen and tone the abdominal muscles
- It boosts energy
- It can help prevent postnatal depression
- It promotes better sleep
- It helps to relieve stress
- Help in weight loss management along with a balanced diet
- Help relieve any aches and pains from pregnancy
- Help with posture and any imbalance caused by pregnancy
- Help you to regain your pre-pregnancy and fitness
At Darcy Fitness, I work a fully qualified pre and postnatal personal trainer who will be able to provide you with individualised plans to help you regain pre-pregnancy shape and fitness safely through correct exercise and along with a specific nutrition plan.
For more details or to book a consultation please add a comment or contact us