Become the best version of you in body, mind and health. I have a selection of personal training services to support you through your fitness journey from the beginning and until you achieve your goal.
Whether you want to lose weight, body fat, improve your running performance, prevent injuries, rehabilitation from injury and improve general and mental health, I have various bespoke programs available for you.
I’ve been coming to PT with Bridie for about a year now – the longest I’ve ever stuck at any exercise! I absolutely love my early morning sessions. Can’t recommend highly enough!
Why is it best?
- Makes the body slenderer and the figure more beautiful
- Effectively reduces cellulite problems
- Cleanses the body of waste substances and repairs blood and lymphatic circulation
- Makes the skin smoother, more elastic, softer and revitalises dry skin
- Reduces muscular and joint pains
What are the benefits of training with a Personal Trainer?
- Education: While training with a trainer you will learn how to perform exercises with correct technique, tempo, number of sets and reps for your individual goals. Learn how to have a structured approach to your training, whether your in preparation for your first 5k or Personal Best in any distance, lose weight, gain muscle, compete, or recover from injury. You will understand why you are training in a specific way.
- Individual Training Program: Each client is different and has unique goals; the personal trainer will plan sessions and program which are individual to you to allow you to reach your potential.
- Nutrition: You will learn which foods are important, why, the benefits, how to eat the right amount of calories, protein, fats and carbohydrates for your specific goals and how to fit this into your lifestyle.
- Results: A personal trainer will get to know you, how to motivate you, how to help you overcome those obstacles to help you reach your goals.
- Support: A good personal trainer will give you support during your sessions and outside to help keep you on track. They may even have closed WhatsApp or Facebook Groups so clients can support each other and the personal trainer monitors and keep in touch to help the whole group.
- Accountability: having a supportive, non-judgmental person there for you will help you reach your goals as you know they will ask about your training and nutrition in between session which can help keep you motivated.
- Counselor: A personal trainer, won’t pry, but to get results the physical, mental, and nutrition all have to be in tune, you may find yourself letting it all out for your Pt, and they will listen not judge and if needed signpost to the right person.
Improve self-esteem reduce stress and anxiety: It has been proven that exercise helps with stress, anxiety and self-esteem, but having a personal trainer who is going to believe in you, take you to the next level and help you be the best versions of you.